The Right Choice for Offsite Backup
Your integration costs will be reduced dramatically with our standards-based tools. In most cases, no additional software is needed, and there are no licensing nor per-seat costs. Our pricing model is simple, with no setup fees or contracts. There are no charges for usage, transfer, bandwidth or concurrency. Quantity discounts starting at 25 GB.
UNIX Windows Mac/OSX
San Diego, Denver, Zurich, Honk Kong, Sao Paulo*, London*
2 GB Free when you purchase 10 GB or more of standard or geo-redundant backup space.
Discount will be taken during checkout.
Standard Offsite Filesystem - $0.20 / GB per month
$0.18 /GB per month with a JohnCompanies Server
Geo-Redundant Filesystem - $0.33 / GB per month
$0.30 / GB per month with a JohnCompanies Server
Open Standards, Common Sense
This simple offering gives you complete control over organization, compression, deduplication, versioning and meta-data.
You are NOT locked into a particular application or protocol, and there are no constraints on file sizes, retention, or access.
Protocols and Tools Supported:
- ssh, scp, sftp, ftp ... and tools like rsync, rdiff-backup, duplicity and Unison
- IPV6 connectivity and dedicated Gigabit connections available
- BackupAssist, Backup Exec, Imaging, System Restore, and Bare Metal
- Seamless integration with VMWare, Xen, Citrix and Hyper-V
- ssh key based automation and support for remote UNIX commands
- Multiple logins and custom access/permissions
- Encrypted filesystem support
- SAS 70 Type II facilities (US Locations Only)
- HIPAA and HITECH compliance and reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant
- PCI compliant
- Unlimited, free technical support from real engineers
- Physical receipt and delivery of large datasets
- Server side "pull" backup jobs and custom pruning/versioning