Our pricing model is simple, with no setup fees or contracts. There are no charges for usage, transfer, bandwidth or concurrency. Quantity discounts starting at 25 GB.
* coming soon
This offer is for a limited time and valid for a new or current customers. Discount will be taken during checkout.
- $0.72 /GB per month with a JohnCompanies Server
Geo-Redundant Filesystem - $1.40 / GB per month
- $1.26 / GB per month with a JohnCompanies Server
Quantity discounts are calculated automatically during signup, and are as follows:
|25-49||GB||10% Off||200-399||GB||40% Off|
|50-99||GB||20% Off||400-799||GB||50% Off|
|100-199||GB||30% Off||800-3999||GB||60% Off|
Further discounts exist for open source developers and educators/students
Please contact us for more details.
This simple offering gives you complete control over organization, compression, deduplication, versioning and meta-data.
You are NOT locked into a particular application or protocol, and there are no constraints on file sizes, retention, or access.
Protocols and Tools Supported:
- ssh, scp, sftp, ftp ... and tools like rsync, rdiff-backup, duplicity and Unison
- IPV6 connectivity and dedicated Gigabit connections available
- BackupAssist, Backup Exec, Imaging, System Restore, and Bare Metal
- Seamless integration with VMWare, Xen, Citrix and Hyper-V
- ssh key based automation and support for remote UNIX commands
- Multiple logins and custom access/permissions
- Encrypted filesystem support
- HIPAA and HITECH compliance and reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant
- PCI compliant
- Physical receipt and delivery of large datasets
- Server side "pull" backup jobs and custom pruning/versioning